The table below lists 4 weeks of activities. If you would like to join any activity, press the Register button to automatically send an email to the leader.
Even if the activity is full, you can still request to join - the leader can add you to the waiting list.
Event Categories are described here.
What to takeClothing must be adequate and serviceable for the area in which the activity is programmed and appropriate for the full range of weather conditions likely to be encountered. Jeans and normal shoes are not suitable for bushwalking. For day walks you need the following:
- Strong enclosed footwear, thick socks, long-sleeve shirt, shorts or long trousers, warm jacket, sunhat/cap, and consider whether or not you need spare socks/clothing
- Raingear - waterproof coat with hood plus over-pants, gloves, thermal jump
- At least 1 litre of water (more in hot weather) and sunscreen, lunch, snacks & vacuum flask for a hot drink
- First Aid items – for example, a triangular bandage, an 8cm elasticised bandage and Band-aids etc.
- Emergency information form (M6 Personal Emergency Information) and your personal medication, credit/debit card for emergencies, money for car pooling and coffee after the activity.
For more information, see here.
For backpacking, the leader will discuss with you the specific requirements. Equipment can be hired from the Club
|Day||Activity Date||Category||Distance (km)||Registered||Activity||Action|
|Wednesday||06-12-2023||Easy Medium 2||12||8 Spots Remaining||Mt Eliza Regional Park walk plus tennis afternoon||Register|
|Wednesday||06-12-2023||Medium 1||15||7 Spots Remaining||Flowerdale Plantation (2)||Register|
|Wednesday||06-12-2023||Easy Medium 3||14||6 Spots Remaining||Wicks Reserve, The Basin||Register|
|Wednesday||06-12-2023||Easy 2||9||1 Spot Remaining||Tikalara Park Loop||Register|
|Wednesday||06-12-2023||Gentle Easy||5||5 Spots Remaining||Croydon Hills Circuit Walk||Register|
|Sunday||10-12-2023||Medium 1||17||12 Spots Remaining||Montrose to Doongala & Return||Register|
|Wednesday||13-12-2023||Medium 1||13||3 Spots Remaining||Police Paddocks to Lysterfield for Christmas Get Together||Register|
|Wednesday||13-12-2023||Easy 2||9||6 Spots Remaining||Christmas get together||Register|
|Wednesday||13-12-2023||Gentle Easy||6||19 Spots Remaining||Christmas Get-Together||Register|
|Friday||15-12-2023||Easy Medium 1||8||Full||Friday Twilight walk with a festive twist||Register|
|Sunday||17-12-2023||Medium 2||18.5||2 Spots Remaining||Dom Dom circuit inc Mt Dom Dom track M2/M1||Register|
|Wednesday||20-12-2023||Medium 2||16||Full||Maroondah Aqueduct/Warrandyte-Kinglake NCR (2)||Register|
|Wednesday||20-12-2023||Easy Medium 2, Medium 2||17||14 Spots Remaining||Arthurs Seat, Dromana||Register|
|Wednesday||20-12-2023||Easy 2||10||16 Spots Remaining||The Club to the Basin||Register|
|Wednesday||20-12-2023||Gentle Easy||5.5||18 Spots Remaining||Warrandyte River||Register|
|Wednesday||27-12-2023||Easy 1||10||12 Spots Remaining||City Gardens and Federation Bells||Register|
|Wednesday||27-12-2023||Easy Medium 3||15||18 Spots Remaining||The Rose to the Moon||Register|