MAROONDAH BUSHWALKING CLUB
We are an established bushwalking club based in the outer east of Melbourne offering activities at levels from beginners through to experienced and all age groups.
The outdoor activities our members enjoy year round are;
- day walks including History Walks in greater Melbourne area - Saturday, Sunday and Weekdays, varying start times, including walks within school hours and twilight walks in summer
- overnight walks, backpacking and extended walks and base camps in many areas of Australia and overseas
- cross-country skiing trips, snow shoe walks
- cycling and kayaking
- social events
- training - walking skills, navigation, leadership
- hire Equipment (backpacks, tents, stoves, sleeping mats, jackets, etc.)
Join us at an Event and experience the adventure.
You are welcome at our monthly club meetings to hear guest speakers share their experiences on a wide range of topics and browse our vast library of books, maps and magazines.